After three years of hard work, the Gender Critical Action Center is going on a hiatus, but the door is open for you to join the team (see below).
There is so much going on in the effort to fight back against “gender identity” ideology, all over the world!
- The 11th Hour Blog is really taking off and is looking for help with funding.
- The Women’s Liberation Front continues with its hard work of fighting in the courts, in state legislatures, and with public education.
- Uncommon Ground Media is doing remarkable work to bring left-leaning perspectives on “gender identity” to light.
- Gender Heretics continues in its relentless efforts to do the same thing.
- The Women are Human blog is standing strong.
- The Women’s Human Rights Campaign is working to promote the Declaration on Women’s Sex-Based Rights and is still looking for signatories.
- Standing for Women’s t-shirt orders are on the rise.
- And, of course, J.K. Rowling continues to remind everyone that she is not backing down.
- Even John Cleese has reached peak trans, in his intelligently humorous way.
And there is so much more!
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Keep up the good work! Thousands of people are informed by it whether we know it or not.
- Join the GCAC! If you are interested in keeping these action alerts going, please write to the GCAC using this contact form. This is an especially good opportunity for those of us who, for whatever reason, would like to remain anonymous in this fight. GCAC typically requires only a couple of hours per week.
The world. Remind everyone you know that women are female, and men are male. It’s not complicated.